Tuesday, March 13

Emilyn the Artist


Okay...this work is just way totally cool. My friend's daughter, Emilyn did this and when I saw it, I was blown away. Still am. I'm totally diggin the whole mask/dragon thing that's going on. Honestly folks...how seriously awesome is this scratchboard???


Click here to view Emilyn's other achievements and her little brother Allen (the cutest little one year old I've seen).

Jennie, Emilyn's mom, and I were friends way back when we were in pre-HS. Eons ago, ey Jennie? I just couldn't resist sharing this photo of Emilyn's work. I am really digging it...especially since she is only 8! COOL!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that would make a cool tattoo!!

Jennie said...

That would make a cool tattoo. Don't tell my sister... She's been looking to get some new ink... Anyway, the artist herself is honored to be featured here, and in the school district art show. She's got a good eye, her mommy says!