I have to admit ... this was a kickin' season ... never in my wildest dreams did I ever expect this season to be as full of fun as it has been.
Let's see, Trevor is still a beaut little dude and continues to amaze and entertain me ... a friend's new one just arrived (congrats Christine & Mike!) Welcome to the world of being a Libra, Kamryn Rae ... pumpkins, parties, good friends, healthy families, good energy all around ... who could ask for more?
Much of the fun and eventfulness is due to my bud, Bunny, without whom I wouldn't have and couldn't have made this year what is was ...
And so, as another season rolls on, another one begins ... Martina ushered in the Scorpio Season over this past weekend ... here's to all you Scorpio's out there (you know who you are!)...
To you, Rock-tober 2006 ... Fare Thee Well ... until next year ... adios, auf wiedersehen, ciao, bon voyage ...
(in your best Elvis voice imitation) "uh, thank ya -- thank ya very much!!"
Ladies and Gentleman...Rock-tober 2006 has left the building --
Tuesday, October 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm lovin your blog! Love the international adventures...and love the pics of your life in Germany. I have been on blog-hiatus since Kamryn arrived on the scene. It seems I'm just surviving. I'm hoping to get back to writing soon. Taking care of K-Rae is getting a bit easier every day. Miss ya tons!
Post a Comment