Thursday, October 26

J.M. Barrie's Worst Nightmare...?

It's our little family's first Hallowe'en...and what an affair it has been!!

Originally, Terry & I were going to be Fred and Wilma...but we just couldn't dress little Trevor like Pebbles!! And there just wasn't any way we were going as Barney and Betty....so the idea turned towards Star Wars...eww...geek central...Hello-o! There are some really sweet costumes for the Beaner....maybe next year he'll be Yoda or Darth or an X Winger Fighter.....then it was The Incredibles...Super Heroes...The Drei (3) Elvi...oh and so many more............and then...oooh and then....

After tiring of listening to me stress about what we were going to do about Hallowe'en, Terry finally took over the search and found the costume for Trevor..."Hey, that pirate suit looks pretty good - especially since this is how his bedroom is decorated. Humm, so for me....ha ha ha ha ha, OMG, I'll be Peter Pan! Oh yeah! Then you can be Tinker Bell...yeah, baby, yeah!"

You have got to admit...this is absolutely classic!!!!

And so, we are living versions of Barrie's imagination...in a way, I am sure, he never intended!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all, love the blog. Wherever do you find the time?
Have to say I never thought of you as Tinkerbell but oh boy Disneys Marilyn fairy can just pack her bags, adios and good riddens.
Luv ya ....muahhh!

Anonymous said...

i do make a rather interesting Tink, don't i?! ha ha ha