11 August
Well...I am fooling around with the new way of doing things and I hope it all goes according to my plan....the new postings will be a bit different than before, but hopefully just as entertaining....again, please feel free to poke around our photos and be sure to let us know what you think!
visit our photos ----> HERE!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The site which hosts all of my photos has gone through some changes and updates....so, all the thumbnails on the previous posts will not connect with anything if you click on them....BUMMER!!
I will let everyone know when I have worked out the kinks and figured out the new way of doing things on the newly updated site....but for now, to check out all of our new photos and old ones, click here.
So...enjoy checking out all the pictures -- there are a lot! -- and as always, let us know what you think by dropping a comment here or there!
Wednesday, August 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment