Monday, November 27

Man's Night - Football in K'Town

The Friday after Turkey day, Terry had plans to go to the Kaiserslautern football (soccer) game in with Michael and Ossie...and I got to go along. Let me tell ya, Man's Night is a TOTAL BLAST!!

The stadium is amazing - the accoustics are awesome...listening to the rise and fall of the fans cheering and hissing...it's something that I will never hear again (unless we make it back) and something I will never forget.

Being a member of "Man's Night" meant there were a lot of beers and lots of grub (bratwursts, currywursts, frickadelles, fries) oooh so good! especially after a couple of brews.

Kaiserslautern played Augsburg and it was a 0 - 0 game when all was said and done. I HIGHLY recommend supporting whatever local soccer league you have in your town. This is an amazing game requiring a huge amount of talent ... can't wait to hit my next match!!



No comments: