Monday, November 27

It's been FOUR YEAR?!

Indeed it has been four years since Terry and I officially tied the knot and made our relationship permanent. We decided to take a trek down to Jamaica with Terry's buddy Brandon and we flew Jeani in from the States...Becky wasn't able to attend (the 3rd in our group Terry refers to as "The Trinity") as she was about to burst with her first daughter, but on the big day, she was there with us via cell phone - very "Friends" - like.

We all had such a blast, eating, drinking, swimming...while the boys scuba-dived, Jeani and I went horseback riding/swimming...we got a tour of the island with our driver Solomon and saw things I don't think many visitors normally see...we went to the Rum Factory and totally had an awesome time....

It was a life changing experience for all of us and it truly amazing how quickly time passes...it's so hard to believe it has been four years since all that fun!!!!




1 comment:

Stace & Terry said...

Jeani looks SO HOT!!! well...she WAS the jamaican princess while there....it's only natural, isn't it?