Sunday, June 10

It's been HOW long?!

I cannot believe it has been over a month since I posted anything on our blog...I've been sitting here thinking, "where did all the time go?" when I remembered there is a bunch of stuff on Trevor's blog...so, I guess we aren't as boring or lazy as I originally thought.

The summer here has been fantastic, so far...warm, sunny...perfect weather really. Trevor and I are taking lots of walks in the morning before it gets too hot and keeping busy with exploring the yard and playing in the pool. We just got a summer schedule of playgroups, so if I ever get the nerve up to join one, we'll have even more things to do!

Terry has been super busy with lots of projects going on at the medical center and is working, like what seems to be, around the clock.

But we have a super summer to look forward to: The girls will be here at the end of the month, celebrating Trevor's 1st birthday (i can barely believe it), Mom AND DAD are arriving at the end of June, lots of birthdays and activities, places to visit (Luxembourg, Patton's Grave, Bastogne, Trier, et al) and parties and fun to be had.

So -- keep checking back every now and again...we should have lots of cool stuff to check out in the coming weeks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey it must be nice!
lol hope to see ya soon
Chris G